I am trying to go from national guard to active duty and have the support from my unit and commander and I’m waiting on the general to sign my paperwork. My question what is the possibility of them allowing me to switch my MOS from 13B to something else? It looks like the army is in need of my MOS but I don’t want to stay a 13B and if everything is approved but I’m told I have to stay a 13B can I just decline to go active unless I get a reclass and finish the remainder of my national guard contract?
Posted 3 mo ago
Read This Next