Free Job Post on RallyPoint! Let Us Help You Hire Veterans, Military Spouses, Caregivers, and Survivors
» Post your job application URL below (*URL to application process is required for jobs feed). Our team will then create your listing and notify you when it's live on RallyPoint.
» If a URL is not available, please provide a detailed job description, location, and contact information for the hiring manager that can assist applicants with your hiring process. Your hiring information will be visible to RallyPoint members, on this page.
Join the American Red Cross and help make a difference every day. Explore non-profit career and job opportunities at the Red Cross to help fulfill our humanitarian mission.
American Red Cross | RallyPoint
American Red Cross
Reports To: Mitigation Manager What does a Restoration Technician with Paul Davis do? Serve others within your community in their time of need Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property Work hard and take pride in completing projects (i.e. mitigating flood and fir
Remote Benefits Specialist
We have had a record-breaking year with over $273 million in sales and 46% growth year over year. In order to fuel additional growth in 2023 we have immediate openings for the right individuals. If you are hard-working, motivated, and a team player, then we may have a position for you! We work closely with members of over 45,000 unions and associations such as Teachers, Firefighters, Veterans, and Nurses. With over 70 years experience in this market we are the #1 provider of supplemental benefits.
Currently seeking a sales professional and leader to join our team. Starting position for entry sales position average potential $50K-$60K+. Managers average $100K- $200K +. Compensation for this position is performance based with weekly pay and bonuses.
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP INTO A SALES LEADER IMMEDIATELY.
You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
• Outbound and inbound calling
• Schedule appointments with clients who request our benefits
• Present and explain insurance products and benefits packages over Zoom video calls
• Sell and up-sell insurance to new and existing clients
• Oversee and coordinate the sales team's activities
• Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
• Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
• Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
• Report on team and individual performance
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
• Computer with webcam , and reliable high speed internet
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Able to pass a background check, in accordance with local laws/regulations.
• Have access to reliable high speed internet and a computer with a webcam.
• Not live in New York.
Since this is a remote position successful candidates can work from anywhere in the United States except New York. All work, training, and meetings are conducted by phone and zoom meetings.
Interested parties should send a copy of your current resume to:
American Income Life - People First Agency - Arizona
[login to see] [login to see]
Human Resources Generalist Reports to: Leadership Team Are you ready to be ‘A Best Friend on a Worst Day’? We at Paul Davis take great pride in helping property owners navigate the trials of unexpected damage to their business and homes. No one plans a fire or a flood, but the team at Paul Davi