One of the most hyped changes that was supposed to be coming was shaving while off duty even during leave. However, after reading the regulation I found that this part was rumor. The regulation states:
Males will keep their face clean-shaven when in uniform, or in civilian clothes ON DUTY.
That was pretty much all it stated on the case. Maybe I missed something somewhere else in the regulation!?!
What are your thoughts? What about other possible discrepancies?
- AR 670-1: What is your reaction to the newest changes? 1.72K Votes 655 Comments
- New 670-1 update 57 Votes 48 Comments
- 670-1 change; DUI or RDI 24 Votes 43 Comments
- AR 670-1 and Reusable Grocery Bags 139 Votes 37 Comments
- Proposed Changes to the Ratings of the Genitourinary System 4 Votes 2 Comments
- Proposed Changes to the Ratings of the Musculoskeletal System 10 Votes 2 Comments