Ok there's obviously some dedicated RP'ers. (by the way what do we call ourselves?) I think we should start planning for a year out to have a dining in and get to know each other face to face.
Who knows we could even knock out a PT test, and salute some 2LT's. SSG Williams and I will be at the table debating religion. I'm sure I'd end up in a drunken argument (if I drank) with MSG Quick over the proper way to lace up boots or something else just as important.
Anyway I'd love to actually meet all you guys and have some fun.
Edited 4 y ago
Posted 4 y ago
Read This Next
- Do you think military celebrations (service's birthday galas, holiday balls, dining in...? 88 Votes 26 Comments
- Do you go to your service's birthday ball? 110 Votes 46 Comments
- Was RallyPoint down for everyone else recently? 27 Votes 13 Comments
- What is your main goal of using RallyPoint? 69 Votes 15 Comments
- RallyPoint Pre-SuperBowl Poll 4 Votes 1 Comments
- Does anyone have experience running a dining in? 3 Votes 3 Comments