You don't have permission to edit.
You must be logged in.Login Create Account
Group editing is not supported in IE8.
Sorry, group editing is not supported in your browser. Editing is supported in Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Select Image Crop
Landscape Account Manager
Security Clearance: NoneFull Job Description
Hustle, integrity, accountability, celebration, initiative, service, communication, excellence… these are some of the key ingredients we mix up at Grant’s Gardens on our mission to design, craft, and maintain the best landscapes on earth.
Grant's Gardens is a locally owned, full service, premier landscaping company in Sarasota, Florida with over 100 team members. We were recently awarded Best Landscape Company in Sarasota County by the Sarasota Herald Tribune. We provide a competitive salary, significant benefits package, and uncapped opportunity to grow.
We are seeking a Landscape Account Manager to lead several maintenance crews in collaboration with the Grant’s Gardens team; build meaningful relationships with clients; and manage sales from proposal & design to installation & maintenance.
● You’re positive, outgoing, and aim to excel in all you do.
● You’re passionate about outdoor spaces, thoughtful design, sustainability, and the magic that happens when they get together.
● While crafting beautiful spaces is your jam, you are just as pumped about learning and adjusting course to continuously put smiles on customers’, vendors’, partners’, and other team members’ faces.
● You deliver on your promises and get the job done using your creativity and know-how.
● You view honesty and integrity as a part of who you are and how you live your life, recognizing the value of confidentiality.
● You’re comfortable turning on a dime and embracing rapid change.
Our Account Managers oversee the day-to-day activities of our landscape maintenance crews and all of their equipment and vehicles, serve as the primary points of contact for our customers, lead sales efforts for landscape installations and enhancements for their customers, and are a liaison to vendors who supply goods and services to our company. Mostly, the Account Manager is the day-to-day mover of the most critical day to day maintenance operations of our company. That means helping craft policies, taking point on execution, and measuring & reporting on success metrics in the areas below:
● Lead & Supervise Maintenance Activities – Supervise (including upholding standards of excellence and accountability)
landscaping maintenance crews, their vehicles & equipment, as well as work performed on properties.
● Sell, Design, & Coordinate Landscape Installation – Coordinate installation jobs, from measuring properties and preparing initial designs & proposals to generating work orders & precise execution of all clients' needs.
● Provide Exceptional Customer Service – Deliver superior customer service, including proactive and continuous/regular client communication.
● Other – Handle other duties that may arise from time to time, including support of the overall, ongoing needs of clients, the team, vendors, suppliers, and community members as the company naturally grows and evolves.
The must haves (Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications):
● Excellent customer service skills
● Experience supervising, training, and managing multiple crew leaders and crews
● Knowledge of Florida plant material
● Knowledge of fertilizers, fungicides, chemicals, and all aspects to properly maintain properties
● Irrigation experience
● Low-voltage lighting experience
● Troubleshooting experience
● Able to read and interpret detailed landscape plans
Some nitty gritty that matters:
● Evening & weekend work is sometimes necessary, but you will have a very flexible schedule.
● We’re much more results-oriented than we are time-oriented.
● Every team member serves as part of our Quality Assurance team and is encouraged to share and provide feedback.
● Bennies include medical/vision/dental, paid time off, holidays, matched retirement plan once minimum timeframes are met.
● Salary is based on experience and capability, plus bonus potential and commissions.
● We have a fun, diverse group of employees, and a casual workplace.
To raise your hand, email your resume and some thoughts (quick videos welcome too) about what in this role got your heart racing.
No recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Northgate, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location