Security Clearance: NoneAssociate Veterinarian Needed!
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Happy Tails Veterinary Hospital is looking for a veterinarian to join our team! We are an AAHA accredited hospital close to Down Park in Pasadena, MD. We are dedicated to providing gold star care to our patients, nurturing our employees, and contributing to our local community.We look forward to providing you with the environment, equipment, and training needed to excel in the veterinary field and the skills to practice the medicine that makes you excited. We are looking for candidates who are seeking a culture that focuses on your personal and professional growth. If you are a new graduate, we want you on our team, even if you do not have a job history! If desired, we are excited to provide an extensive mentorship to you.
We want to give back to YOU by…
· Scheduling you with 4-day work weeks, with one Saturday a month. Our weekday hours are from 8am to 5pm Monday through Thursday, Friday 8am to 3pm, and our Saturday hours are from 8am to 12pm. Your schedule is made at least 3 months in advance; we are committed to maintaining your work-life balance!
· Covering your DVM and DEA license fees, membership dues for MDVMA, AAHA, AVMA and VIN, and liability insurance
· Providing Medical Care stipends which allows you to have the health insurance plan of your choice
· Providing a Simple IRA retirement plan with matched employer contribution up to 3% per paycheck
· Providing paid vacation time and paid sick leave
· Giving all major holidays OFF including long holiday weekends
· Providing Continued Education opportunities including conferences, symposiums, weekend intensives, and online courses paid for the hospital
· Offering buy-in and partnership opportunities within the business, if desired.
· Offering a spacious one-bedroom apartment, recently renovated, within 5 minutes from the hospital (animals welcome)!
Our ideal candidate…
· Loves educating clients on how to best care for their pets and wants to make clients feel like a part of their pet’s health journey.
· Is passionate about changing the hospital for the better and is excited to share and help implement ideas on how to make the hospital improve and grow.
· Is open to work within a hospital practicing Fear Free techniques.
· Is excited to work within a hospital providing exotic and pocket pet care, complicated surgeries and dentals, behavioral health, and nutritional counseling.
· Is dedicated to maintaining AAHA compliant standards of client and patient care, cleanliness, record keeping, and maintaining OSHA compliant standards of safety.
· Is a team player who works well with nurses, receptionists, and clients.
· Is a multi-tasker and can handle multiple projects and appointments at a time.
Our business owner is dedicated to supporting your success and providing you the time and education to fine tune your skills. It’s important to us that you are encouraged to pursue your interests, learn at your own pace, and have the help you need. It is our goal that you become the best doctor you can be!
Salary range offered is $110,000 to $195,000 (with production) per year and is commensurate with experience. Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.
We encourage new graduates from both domestic and international colleges to apply!
We want to meet you in person or virtually! Please contact our Practice Manager, Sam by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org