Seeking permanent positions, I have worked in various fields which both directly and indirectly has broaden my skillset. This includes leadership, safety (OSHA), HR/Recruiting, research/analytical, training, recruiting, administrative duties, law-enforcement duties...
May 2003 - July 2004
Originally supposed to deal with POW's and our MTOE was reduced to match that mission. Instead we, patrolled, conducted escorts, and primarily worked with the Iraqi Police in Baghdad (created the major crime unit MCU). Apr 04 was sent to An Najaf to support the Spanish contingent against Mahdi Army uprising there.
Lived and stationed in Ferizaj off base about 15/20 minutes from Camp Bondsteel. Patrolled, conducted escorts, and worked with the UN Police (UNMIK) and Kosovo Police. Patrolled the border during the Albanian uprising in Macedonian .
I handle a variety of duties. These range from Safety related to training to recruiting.
hth is always looking for good candidates. We work in support of construction services. Services we provide are Mechanical insulation (adding insulating material to exposed surfaces of structures such as air ducts, hot and cold pipes, storage tanks, and cold storage rooms.) In addition to mechanical insulation, we perform scaffold erection, industrial cleaning and maintenance, welding, pipefitting and confined space rescue
Dec 2010 - Present
Small Business Consultant
* Managed all aspects of the operation including HR, regulatory, purchasing, administrative and legal compliance.
* Developed and implemented customer service plans and account penetration strategies.
* Facilitated the integration of corporate cultural norms and expectations to the staff.
* Technical consultant (Business related issues), research & development, assisted with marketing.
* Technical support in areas of Efficiency, Risk Management, and Change Management
* Specialized in safety (OSH/HSE), physical/personal security, general marketing, and training
* Assist in the creation of and conducting training/informational presentations.
OnSiteDecal.com is a full fledge auto decal company. We design, create, and set-up the decals for police, ambulances, fire, and other emergency vehicles.
I performed as the logistics/operations manager coordinating between the production and the client. Additionally I assisted in the development and set-up of the new office, created SOPs, training programs, HR, and marketing support. Basically I did everything to get this small business up and running (from building/painting furniture to hiring staff). Once the business was functioning my position ended (as is standard in consulting work)
* Set-up operations of new operating center in Eastern Europe (Macedonia).
* Created Safety Training/Program ensured compliance
* Recruiting, screening, interviewing applicants to meet the client/contract requirements.
* Managing a team of call/support center representatives directly and directing their activities for the achievement of call center targets and goals.
* Developing new lead targeting schemes, and scripting for the optimization of existing programs.
* Monitoring team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met and supporting call center quality and training efforts.
* Measuring and demonstrating the group productivity as well as the individual’s reports related to customer outcomes.