- Expert Engineering, Production and Operations Manager who excels at using cutting edge management methodology and technology to cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity.
- Over 20 years of experience with Mechanical Engineering systems and Project Management processes.
- At ease with operating in stressful environments where budget limitations and strict timelines are the norm.
Jun 2004 - Sep 2005
- Managed three divisions in support of over 100 weekly Navy Seal Training evolutions.
- Coordinated 40 personnel in the safe management, operation, and maintenance of over 30 assorted small boats and 1800 individual weapon, communication, and armory equipment.
May 2003 - Jun 2004
Repair Division Officer
- Supervised the ship's 95-person Repair Division and ship's Repair Program in the day-to-day operations which included daily equipment maintenance actions, welding repairs, metal work repairs, carpentry jobs, engraving jobs, piping repairs, structural repairs, and formal Quality Assurance assessments.
Jul 2001 - Jun 2004
- Supervised the Damage Control Division (85 personnel) in the day-to-day operations while responsible for the overall safety, damage control, and fire-fighting readiness of the ship.
- Coordinated the daily training of, and led the ship's Fire-fighting Team and 10 80-person Ship's Repair Stations
Jul 1998 - Jul 2001
Material Department Supervisor
Coordinated MPF Engineering Inspection Teams covering pre-positioned units in Guam, Diego Garcia (BIOT), and Blount Island Command, Florida. Designated N-52.
(3 years, 6 months)
Professional Development Schools
Individual & Special Skill Schools
Boston University - MS in Project Management
Excelsior College - BSc in Administrative Management
Excelsior College - Psychology (Workforce Applied)
University of Phoenix - AA in Technical Studies