Viewed: 1245 times
Influence Score: 68,644
497 out of 606,929 Veterans
497 out of 606,929 Veterans
Recent Activity -
Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and humor. Completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree, currently in Telecommunications field and attending Real Estate licensing course to become a Real Estate Broker in Colorado. Languages: Pascal, C++, Java, iOS, SQL Software: Computer Forensics, Windows 7, Linux, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office
Dec 2011 - Apr 2012
• Maintained and developed positive business relationships with a company’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity • Maintained with standard operating procedures on property accounting system, reducing discrepancies by 10% and increased the supply account to 84% accurate • Maintained accountability of gear transfers and management of the $40 million supply account
Feb 2007 - Feb 2010
S4 Logistics Clerk
• Supervised the execution of policies and procedures pertaining to procurement, receipt, accounting repair, storage, issue, disposal, computation and maintenance of stock levels • Managed the transportation of supplies and equipment, and the collection, safeguarding, and transmittal of public funds to account for gear worth $22 million. • Participated in the budget, administration and expenditure of allotted funds to maintain a $2 million budget.
Oct 2005 - Dec 2006
• Participated in the budget, administration and expenditure of allotted funds to maintain a $4 million budget. • Maintained 40+ accounts for units at the Bn level. • Submitted requisitions for contact proposals and requests.
May 2014 - Aug 2015
Network Compliance Analyst
• Coordinated large business and commercial CBNOC Enrollment projects from a centralized network operations center. • Validated the accuracy and compliance of on-boarding business customers services from “sales-on-boarding-install-support” to ensure that Charter Communications delivers a sustainable, maintainable and supportable product that meets the customer's expectations. • Partnered with the carrier and large complex fiber project management team and assisted with coordination of the on-boarding process as needed. • Ensured consistent integration points across key support systems and compliance with engineering standards, policies, and procedures.
Jul 2013 - May 2014
IT Service Desk
• Served as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries • Received, logged and managed calls from internal staff via telephone and email 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as BlackBerrys, Laptops, PCs and Printers • Logged all calls in the Service Desk Manager (CA) to create a work record • Took ownership of user problems and followed up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicated progress in a timely manner • Maintained a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhered to all service management principles • Provided basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the company (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Sep 2012 - Oct 2013
• Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented work orders and resolutions, and maintained inventory of all equipment in for repair • Identified, isolated and repaired computer equipment showing wear and tear as well as during preventative maintenance routines • Performed hardware repairs on power supplies, cooling fans, and screen replacements, as well as, FBI and other common virus removals on client computer systems • Performed product shipping and receiving, product maintenance, repairs, and other administrative services • Maintained communications between repair center, precinct and clients, to keep the client informed of the current status