Viewed: 1252 times
Influence Score: 69,359
541 out of 639,731 Veterans
541 out of 639,731 Veterans
There is more to see.
To view Sasha's full profile and connect to other military members you served with, join RallyPoint!
Recent Activity -
Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and humor. Completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree, currently in Telecommunications field and attending Real Estate licensing course to become a Real Estate Broker in Colorado. Languages: Pascal, C++, Java, iOS, SQL Software: Computer Forensics, Windows 7, Linux, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office
Dec 2011 - Apr 2012
• Maintained and developed positive business relationships with a company’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity • Maintained with standard operating procedures on property accounting system, reducing discrepancies by 10% and increased the supply account to 84% accurate • Maintained accountability of gear transfers and management of the $40 million supply account
Feb 2007 - Feb 2010
S4 Logistics Clerk
• Supervised the execution of policies and procedures pertaining to procurement, receipt, accounting repair, storage, issue, disposal, computation and maintenance of stock levels • Managed the transportation of supplies and equipment, and the collection, safeguarding, and transmittal of public funds to account for gear worth $22 million. • Participated in the budget, administration and expenditure of allotted funds to maintain a $2 million budget.
Oct 2005 - Dec 2006
• Participated in the budget, administration and expenditure of allotted funds to maintain a $4 million budget. • Maintained 40+ accounts for units at the Bn level. • Submitted requisitions for contact proposals and requests.
May 2014 - Aug 2015
Network Compliance Analyst
• Coordinated large business and commercial CBNOC Enrollment projects from a centralized network operations center. • Validated the accuracy and compliance of on-boarding business customers services from “sales-on-boarding-install-support” to ensure that Charter Communications delivers a sustainable, maintainable and supportable product that meets the customer's expectations. • Partnered with the carrier and large complex fiber project management team and assisted with coordination of the on-boarding process as needed. • Ensured consistent integration points across key support systems and compliance with engineering standards, policies, and procedures.
Jul 2013 - May 2014
IT Service Desk
• Served as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries • Received, logged and managed calls from internal staff via telephone and email 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as BlackBerrys, Laptops, PCs and Printers • Logged all calls in the Service Desk Manager (CA) to create a work record • Took ownership of user problems and followed up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicated progress in a timely manner • Maintained a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhered to all service management principles • Provided basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the company (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Sep 2012 - Oct 2013
• Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented work orders and resolutions, and maintained inventory of all equipment in for repair • Identified, isolated and repaired computer equipment showing wear and tear as well as during preventative maintenance routines • Performed hardware repairs on power supplies, cooling fans, and screen replacements, as well as, FBI and other common virus removals on client computer systems • Performed product shipping and receiving, product maintenance, repairs, and other administrative services • Maintained communications between repair center, precinct and clients, to keep the client informed of the current status