CSM(P) Command Sergeant Major

CSM(P) (Join to see)

Estimated PCS Date : (Join to see)
100% Complete
4 Endorsements
53 Contacts
Influence Score: 13,488
74 out of 5,324 E-9s
About Discussions

Promotions

  • SPC Jul 00
  • SGT Dec 04
  • SSG Dec 05
  • SFC Dec 08
  • MSG Dec 13
  • 1SG May 16
  • MSG May 17
  • CSM Jun 19

Bio 

I always strive for the next step in my career. I think the best leaders learn directly from those who they are leading75% of the time, and the other 25% comes from those who they answer to.
close
Seg?add=7750261&t=2