When I was a young infantryman, just thinking that I would lose my blue cord once I commissioned in a different branch almost made me give up on the idea.
I felt like, the MOS 11b is still in my record I earned It...
Other than the common answer: "it is no longer your primary MOS", what you think is the logic of not being able to use a skill identifier like the "Blue Cord" on your Dress Blues once you change MOS?
Posted 4 y ago
Read This Next
- What do you think is the importance of fraternity in an infantry unit? 3 Votes 4 Comments
- Can an infantry CSM wear blue cord and disks? 27 Votes 14 Comments
- Why not allow former Infantrymen (11B's) to wear the blue Infantry cord? 130 Votes 120 Comments
- Is there a Fort Hood MMA team? Are infantry at Fort Hood encouraged to fight each othe...? 4 Votes 3 Comments
- Cord-Cutting Is Losing Its Luster 3 Votes 2 Comments
- Can an Infantry Blue Cord be worn by prior Infantry who changed MOS after retirement? 2 Votes 2 Comments