Upgrade your browser in order to edit this page.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., with major offices worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
Why work here
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within General Dynamics IT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the Washington D.C. Metro area, the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
We show our commitment to the military by providing assistance for short or long term service duty, as well as reservist requirements. To supplement our Military Leave of Absence, we provide the opportunity for pay differential (depending on special circumstances, up to 60 months), cash-out of accrued leave, and continued employee and dependent coverage for medical, dental and other benefits for up to 60 months.
We also recognize the need that employees may have to care for a family member who may have become ill or injured as a result of service in the military. Our Family and Medical Leave policy provides for up to 26 weeks of job-protected leave as well as up to 12 weeks of leave in the event an immediate family member has been notified of an impending call or order to active duty in support of a contingency operation or arising during the deployment of the spouse, son, daughter, or parent with the Armed Forces to a foreign country.
Other benefits provided to all full-time employees include:
- Professional Development Assistance, Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications
- Educational Reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn gift cards for practicing healthy habits
- We know work-life balance is important, General Dynamics IT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program – Save up to 60% on hundreds of entertainment products
Most recent contributors: Ryan Callahan (RP Staff)