Upgrade your browser in order to edit this page.
Norwich is a small, private, not-for-profit university based in Vermont, which offers professional and liberal arts programs to military and civilian students. Norwich is a nationally recognized institution of higher education, the birthplace of ROTC and home of the first private military college in the United States. Norwich University is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Click here to learn more.
Since 1819, Norwich University has been offering innovative education to help graduates achieve their goals. This extends into Norwich’s online master’s programs. Each program balances theoretical knowledge with real-world practice so that our students graduate ready to make a tangible difference in their fields. Many of our students begin to make a difference even before they've completed their programs - whether they use their workplace as a learning laboratory where they test out new theories, or find themselves qualified to take on a new challenge because of the knowledge, skills, or confidence they have acquired.
Perhaps the most telling result of the success of our graduate programs comes from our 2014 Alumni Survey. As an affirmation of their own academic experience, more than 92% of graduates who responded said they would recommend an online master’s program at Norwich University to someone they know.
Norwich University offers 9 Masters degree programs which include:
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Military History
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Civil Engineering
- Master of Public Administration·
- Master of Science in Information Security & Assurance·
- Master of Science in Leadership·
- Master of Science in Nursing
For more information about our online Masters programs, click here.
Why study here
Tradition/History of Excellence: Norwich University has nearly 200 years of academic excellence and innovation, helping to prepare students for leadership roles in today’s most critical fields.
Raising the bar in higher online education: Our online masters programs are designed to accommodate students’ varied work schedules and lifestyles using a virtual and highly interactive learning platform – this connects Norwich to students across the country and around the world.
Expertise of Our Faculty: Our faculty is comprised of leaders, practitioners and experts in their field who offer personalized attention and mentorship to ensure the best learning experience.
Veteran friendly programs
• Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
• The National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security have designated Norwich University as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education.
• Ranked #2 as the "Best School for Cybersecurity" in a 2014 survey conducted by Ponemon Institute for Hewlett Packard.
• G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Schools has recognized Norwich University as a military friendly school as determined by the Military Friendly Schools Academic Advisory Board Committee Members.
Most recent contributors: Elizabeth Malkin