Upgrade your browser in order to edit this page.
Phoebe Putney Health System is a not-for-profit network of 4 hospital facilities and more than two dozen physician practices and specialty clinics with over 4,500 physicians, nurses, professional staff, and volunteers. We deliver compassionate, high-quality healthcare to more than 500,000 residents in our 35-county region. Phoebe is dedicated to providing a better way to health and wellness for our entire community.
We are a recognized leader in specialties including cardiovascular medicine, oncology, orthopaedics, and women’s health; and we offer patients the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic treatments available.
Phoebe also operates Phoebe Physicians, a self-governing, not-for-profit network that includes clinics and hospital-based physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties. Through our facilities, physician network, and innovative partnerships, we bring state-of-the-art medicine to Georgia’s hometowns.
Why work here
Phoebe Health is the proud home of veterans from all branches of the service. Our employee-led affinity group Military Veterans of Phoebe (MVP) offers an opportunity for our veteran employees to connect and engage with other veterans in the Phoebe family.
We offer GREAT benefits, such as:
- State of the art gym (Healthworks)- free to you and your spouse!
- State of Georgia Quality Rated Child Development Center (Family Tree.)
- Comprehensive benefits package for both Full-time and Part-time employees.
Phoebe is committed to providing a positive work experience for our veteran employee population. The Phoebe Veteran Advisory Board provides advice and counsel to Phoebe business leaders on issues impacting current and future veteran employees.
Additional responsibilities of the Board include:
- Serve as an internal resource that represents the veteran viewpoint for Phoebe to obtain feedback related to new employee initiatives.
- Advise if changes are needed in recruiting policies and procedures as they pertain to veterans.
- Serve as mentors to other veterans newly employed with Phoebe.
Assist in interpreting or translating military experience or skills and abilities to comparable Phoebe positions.
Most recent contributors: Anne Matteucci