Upgrade your browser in order to edit this page.
Part of the respected Purdue University system, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored for working adults.
Purdue Global is a world-class university within a world-class university system. Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, high-quality education, Purdue Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored for working adults. We are dedicated to students who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, giving you the opportunity to earn a degree from a Purdue institution—from anywhere in the world.
Military Degrees and Programs
Purdue Global has a long tradition of supporting those who serve, U.S. veterans, and military families. We understand the demands placed on these deserving students and offer military programs focused on ensuring they get the most out of their education.
The Associate of Applied Science in Small Group Management, was created specifically for Army active-duty, National Guard, Reserves, and veterans, giving them an opportunity to graduate in as few as 6 online courses when applying their professional military education and additional learning toward degree requirements.*
We are proud to extend this innovative program to all branches of the armed force, with shortened pathways for Marines and Coast Guardsmen.
Meeting the Needs of Today’s Military
We value and support our military and veteran students, which is why Purdue Global’s military education programs are designed to reduce the amount of time and effort needed to earn a degree due to recognition of military training.
See if your occupation has been reviewed or explore our programs. All transcripts will be reviewed for credit regardless of occupation.
About the PME2Degree® Program
The PME2Degree® program is a holistic approach to providing the best education option based on individual goals and the most efficient path to achieve these goals. Our average military graduate is awarded 55% of the credits needed for an associate’s degree and approximately 43% for a bachelor’s degree.† The results are significant, and a game changer for servicemembers at all skill levels.
· Occupation Evaluation for Credit: A wide range of occupations have been evaluated. In addition, this evaluation also allows you to pursue a degree program that may not specifically be related to your occupation but is relevant to your ultimate career goals.‡
· Uncompromised Quality: The comprehensive nature of our occupation reviews ensures that the required outcomes needed to earn a degree are either achieved in military service or through the degree plan.
· Built for Lifelong Learning: Purdue Global provides a continuous learning path, offering associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Credits earned in any of our associate’s degree programs can be transferred into a Purdue Global bachelor’s degree program, and we will re-review your training to apply it toward the next degree level.§
At Purdue Global, we believe you have earned a quality education through your service to our country and should not have to pay excessive out-of-pocket expenses. To help you achieve your educational goals, we have significantly reduced many of our tuition rates and fees.# This means:
· Current servicemembers, including Guard and Reserve, receive a 55% per-credit tuition reduction for undergraduate programs and a 17% to 30% per-credit tuition reduction for graduate programs.
· Veterans receive a 38% per-credit tuition reduction for undergraduate programs and a 14% per-credit tuition reduction for graduate programs.
· Course materials are provided at no cost.
· Resource fees are waived for current members of the military enrolled in undergraduate programs.
Servicemembers, veterans, and military spouses may also qualify for federal financial aid.
Accreditation: Purdue University Global is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC). This accreditation covers all academic programs, all regional locations, and all programs provided via distance education. For more information, please visit the HLC website at HLCommission.org or call 800-621-7440.
For comprehensive consumer information, visit Info.PurdueGlobal.edu.
*The 6-course determination is specific to Army soldiers and is based on the transfer of 63 quarter credit hours toward the 90-credit AAS in Small Group Management. Coursework reduction reflects an educational mapping based on the completion of enlisted professional military education (EPME), credit for occupation duties, and credit for additional sources of prior learning (such as functional training, CLEP/DSST exams, and other college credit). Credit awards will vary based on occupation, skill level, completed military courses as listed on your official Joint Services Transcript(s), and applicable prior learning that can apply toward degree requirements. Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit from any of these sources. All credits must be validated on official transcript(s) to be eligible for transfer.
‡Purdue University Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
§Speak to an Advisor about transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
#Military tuition rates cannot be combined with other Purdue Global tuition reductions or ExcelTrack pricing. Per-credit tuition reductions are based on standard tuition rate.