As a Soldier, nothing is more important than taking care of your feet while in the field. I am looking for some good boots to invest in. Since the boot you wear depends on what terrain you will be in, I want to have a few options. The terrains I am interested in are: mountain/rocky, dessert/sand, and cold weather/snow/ice.
If you have found a pair of boots that has withstood any of those conditions above what you expected, please let me know!
MORE IMPORTANTLY: If you owned a pair of boots that was TERRIBLE, let me know so I don't buy it.
- New issue boots? 40 Votes 44 Comments
- Army Uniform Policy; Clarity on Authorized Boots 12 Votes 10 Comments
- Combat boots: blouse or tuck pants? 100 Votes 90 Comments
- How much is too much to spend on boots? 97 Votes 72 Comments
- Unauthorized Boots, why do SM keep wearing them? 423 Votes 128 Comments
- How many of you used to shine or still shine your boots? 116 Votes 70 Comments